CoreNet NYC will hold a program titled, “Developing, Maintaining and Inspiring High Performance in Commercial Real Estate Organizations” on Wednesday, September 18 from 6 – 8 pm The event will be held at the Westin Times Sq., 270 West 43rd St. ( at Eighth Ave.)
Dynamic senior corporate real estate leaders and a human resources consultant will discuss tactics and strategies for building strong and effective corporate real estate organizations.
* Selecting, developing, compensating and retaining talented staff
* Educating and cooperating with senior management and other internal clients
* Identifying and managing high performing vendor resources
* Measuring the performance and effectiveness of departmental real estate resources
Panelists will also comment on contrasting approaches used to address corporate real estate needs in different industry sectors.
Moderator: Pay Wu, vice president, global business services, American Express
* Michael Davidson, managing director & head of the New York region & global corporate & investment bank real estate portfolio, JP Morgan Chase and Co.
* Gagan Singh, vice president, Goldman Sachs
* Adrienne Fretz, Partner, OnPoint HR Solutions
This event is open to members and non-members.
Visit the event’s website for more information: http://newyorkcity.corenetglobal.org/NewYorkCity/Events/EventDescription/?CalendarEventKey=638c26ee-fc1f-4937-b84a-deb06308af93
Thanks for Reading!
You’ve read 1 of your 3 guest articles
Sign up is quick, easy, & FREE.