Ras al Khaimah Weather Climate, temperature, when to go, weather…
When to go to Ras al-Khaimah: the best periods
The maximum temperature in Ras al-Khaimah is average 34°C throughout the year (from 24 °C in January at 41°C in July). It rains 62 mm during the year, with a minimum of 1 mm in September and a maximum of 15 mm in January. The weather is nice to travel to Ras el Khaimah from January to May and from October to December, however the weather is really ideal from january to april, in november and december. For swimming, the best time for a suitable water temperature is from May to November.
The annual weather of Ras al Khaimah
When to go to Ras al-Khaimah? Here are some statistics about the weather in Ras al Khaimah to help you find the best time for your trip:
- On average, the hottest months are from May to September
- Ras al-Khaimah has periods of drought
Do you want to extend your trip to other cities? discover when to go to united arab emirates for a favorable time.
To get all the information about the weather and the weather in Ras al-Khaimah for a specific monthclick on the appropriate line below:
Climate in Ras al-Khaimah
What is the weather like in Ras al-Khaimah?
Ras al-Khaimah enjoys a arid climate, which is a dry climate type. It is, more precisely, according to the Köppen-Geiger classification, a hot and dry desert climate (BWh).
- Between January and April the the climate is very good. In the early evening, the average temperature is 29° and it rains about 1% of the time in April.
- In May the the weather is good. At noon, it averages 38° and it rains in May 2 mm.
- In June the The weather is acceptable, but still good. At noon, it averages 40° and it rains about 1 mm each month.
- Between July and August the the climate is not favorable. For example, the maximum temperature is 40 ° in August.
- In September the The weather is not favorable, but it is still good. At the beginning of the evening, the average temperature is 34° and it rains in September 1 mm.
- In October the the weather is good. On average, it is 27° in the morning and it rains about 3 mm each month.
- Between November and December the the climate is very favorable. the thermometer rises to 26° and 8 mm of rain/month can be expected during this period.
Weather graphics: temperatures, precipitation…
The charts below show Ras al-Khaimah the normal seasonal following the outside temperature minimum and maximum, the temperature of the sea, thedaily sun average, relative humidity, risk and monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Average daily insolation
Relative humidity rate
United Arab Emirates map
Ras al Khaimah appears on the map below with a red icon. Other cities or locations in the United Arab Emirates appear on the map with a dark blue icon. Click on the map icons to get information about your weather and know when to go.
Frequently asked questions: When to go to Ras al-Khaimah
The hottest months in Ras al-Khaimah are: May to September.
The hottest months in Ras al-Khaimah are: .
The best months for swimming in Ras al-Khaimah are: May to November.