Check out my website for help with your Cover, Invitation/Sponsorship Letter and Itinerary: https://pinayschengenvisa.com/
If you need a Dummy ticket, get it here:
Who can apply for a Tourist Schengen Visa?
* If your intention is purely tourism. If you plan to travel from one country to another on your own or with family and friends.
* If you are not going to meet or visit anyone you know.
* If you’re going on a group tour from a travel agency.
(Please check the complete list of requirements in the website of the embassy where your planning to apply)
1. Application form – Download your free SCHENGEN APPLICATION FORM here:
2. Passport valid for at least 6 months -(Photocopy of valid passport as well as old passports)
3. Two passport size picture ( for the background, check the requirements from the embassy you will be applying)
4. Original birth certificate or marriage certificate from PSA
5. Proof of financial means
-Bank account certificate and 6 months bank statement (should be stamped and have a signature from the bank)
– If you have a Sponsor (Anyone can sponsor you, even his not from the Schengen countries)
*Scanned copy of the Passport.
*Resident ID copy ( if his from the Schengen area)
**Proof of financial funds,6 months bank statements and work contract, and last 3 months payslips.
* Original Affidavit of Support or some call it a formal obligation, legalized by their municipality where the sponsor is registered. (if not from the Philippines, have the sponsorship letter notarized by a lawyer)
*In case of a non-formalized relationship with your sponsor like (boyfriend/girlfriend/fiance(e) – a photocopy of the biodata page of the passport and travel history of the sponsor (entry stamps).
6. Travel documents such as plane tickets
7. Proof of accommodation
-hotel or hostel reservations
8. Health and Travel Insurance- Purchase insurance for your whole period of stay in Europe and make sure that it’s valid in all Schengen member states. It should have coverage of at least €30,000
9. Cover letter
10. Travel itinerary of the duration of stay in the Schengen area.
11. Proof of Strong Ties: assets, land under your name, properties under your name, small business, investment, dead of sales, (anything you own that is under your name)
12. Evidence of Employment Status.
*Employment contract. – COE must include: employers full name, complete address, telephone number with area code, details regarding the position, income, employment duration
*Current bank statement of the latest 6 months.
*Leave permission from the employer.
*Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary.
For the self-employed:
*A copy of your business license (DTI)
*Company bank statement for the latest 6 months.
*Income Tax Return (ITR).
*Proof of enrollment.
*approved letter of absence from your School or University
*photocopy of school ID
*Pension statement of the latest 6 months.
You can also join my Facebook group where I post more blogs, tips, and recommendations.. if you have further questions you can post it here or send me a direct message…
Joy’s Beauty channel
For updates and inquiry:
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Arturandjoytreasurehunt/
Arturs’s IG – @Arturssinelnikovs
Joy’s IG- @Joy.adriane